A thriving community where people come together around good food for all.
To create opportunities for people facing adversity to share, connect and advocate around good food.
Click the link below to read our current bylaws:
- To build health, social and emotional capacity in low income community members through diverse programming,
- To increase ways to acquire, grow and produce food locally for use in our programs,
- To engage in food security issues at the systemic level,
- To diversify food access opportunities,
- To raise awareness of issues around food access, poverty and related oppression, and
- To operate in a space that suits our needs and where all community members feel welcome.