A thriving community where people come together around good food for all.
To create opportunities for people facing adversity to share, connect and advocate around good food.
- To build health, social and emotional capacity in low income community members through diverse programming,
- To increase ways to acquire, grow and produce food locally for use in our programs,
- To engage in food security issues at the systemic level,
- To diversify food access opportunities,
- To raise awareness of issues around food access, poverty and related oppression, and
- To operate in a space that suits our needs and where all community members feel welcome.