- You can help most by joining our Monthly Donor Program. Enrolling is a great way to provide year-round support for our four programs.
- One Time Gifts. We are very grateful for any and all donations. If a single donation works best for you, that’s perfect.
- Gifts of Securities. This is a handy way to support the Food Cupboard while potentially saving significantly on your taxes. (Click here to learn more)
If you’d like to do it all here and now, fill out the simple form below.
If you’d prefer to speak with us about setting you up as a monthly donor, or drop off a cheque in person, we are in the lower hall of the Nelson United Church, 602 Silica Street, Nelson BC, V1L 4N. Our hours of operation: Mondays 9am – 1pm and Wednesdays. 1pm – 5pm. Here is our monthly donor sign-up form . If you’d rather go through Canada Post, just follow the form’s simple instructions.
- Grocery Till Donation Add a Nelson Food Cupboard cash donation to your grocery tab when shopping at the Kootenay Coop Grocery Store. Simply ask your cashier for the till donation card. All donations earned through this program are spent by us, at the Co-op, on organic groceries for our program participants.
- Organize a Fund/Food Raiser (Click here for all the details)